Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Holidays are Coming

With the holidays fast approaching, I am feeling the final count down crunch like many! Last week I totally skipped out on blogging, but it wasn't an accident. In all the hustle and bustle of house projects, taking care of kids, planning preschool, and keeping up with the day to day tasks (how three little bodies can produce so much laundry, I will never know!), I was looking for one place to cut back. Blogging it was!  We still went on with our preschool plans. (We studied the letter K!) I just chose to leave the camera behind and focus on our lessons. It was a good change of pace! December just gets so crazy, and I will be the first to admit that I get overwhelmed by the ever growing to do list that needs to be checked off before December 25th!

Here are a couple of blogs that I have enjoyed reading over the last couple of weeks. These blogs talk about simplifying and keeping to the true meaning of Christmas. Sounds good to me!

Catholic Icing

Not Just Cute

Unfortunately, my kiddos aren't lucky to have the camera put away for two weeks in a row. I have it back out and I am trying to capture our letter L week happenings! But, I am sure I will have to look for some other way to simplify the week. Wonder how long we could go without doing laundry? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment